Front-End Developer Wanted!
We are currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join our small but forward-thinking team, with a start date of July 2017. Years served aren’t that important, but what we is important is someone with URLs to back up their claims of greatness.
You Must have:
• A good understanding of WordPress or similar Content Management System
• Experience with responsive web development
• Experience with SASS, Compass, Gulp etc…
• Ability to solve problems, provide solutions and play a key role within a team environment
• Ability to think outside the box when it comes to new features and how they are implemented
• Be creative, outgoing and reliable
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• An exceptional eye for detail
Be lovely if you also had:
• The know how to use Adobe Creative Suite
• An understanding of WooCommerce / Magento
• Knowledge of version control using GIT
We’re offering a competitive salary based on your experience, so please state your salary expectation.
• 23 days annual leave, plus UK public holidays.
• Budget and time set aside to learn & develop new skills.
• Staff nights out and office goodies like cake & Truly’s sausage rolls
Does this sound your bag?
All you need to do is send us your CV, website examples (websites must be live in order to be considered) and covering letter outlining why this is for you. Based on this, we’ll probably meet up for a cuppa and a chat and go from there.
Get in touch on 0115 931 9095 or email your CV to Andi Wightman at email@example.com